Award winning international law firm looking for an ambitious HR Coordinator that has experience in a corporate environment. Our client focuses on building relationships within the public and private sector.
Successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide support and solutions to the entire firm, with a direct link into the partnership through to the HR Director, who reports into the Managing Partner. The team culture can be described as highly professional, proactive and approachable nature of those who deliver the HR support and solutions.
Your previous success, ideally within a professional services firm and operating as an HR Coordinator or HR Assistant will lead to your success in this role. Strong academics and be CIPD qualified. You will be confident in your ability and enjoy working as part of a forward-thinking team.
The role comes with great benefits and lots of flexibility. The salary is £28,000 - £38,000 depending on level of experience that you bring to the team, in addition you will be entitled to private healthcare/dental insurance and performance related bonus.
- Supporting HR Advisor and HR Business Partner on complex employee relations and HR issue.
- Supporting cyclical HR activity such as performance reviews and annual reward cycle.
- Working with colleagues to drive innovation and continuous improvement across the HR function.
- Ensuring smooth handling of workflow to the HR Admin team.
- Ensuring File site is reviewed periodically for consistency of data labelling and filing.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.