More specifically, as an HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- First point of contact for all day-to-day queries and issues from across the business
- Manage the HR inbox
- Managing the probationary period process
- Managing the HR database
- Supporting with low level ER cases - maternity / paternity / absence management
- Administration of Reward and Benefits
- Support the HR team in administrative projects and other ad-hoc projects as and when required
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in an HR generalist role, ideally within financial or professional services, who is looking to join a fast paced and collaborative team.
You must have a can-do approach, excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
You must also have initiative and the ability to work well under pressure.
If you are keen to hear more, apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.