Join a Human Resources team and help deliver the wider HR strategy within a fast-paced and exciting financial services firm.
You'll be providing support to different HR functions across the business, dealing with of ad-hoc projects as and when needed. A great environment to get exposure to a variety of different Human Resources services; there is scope to grow and develop within the role.
Before applying, it is worth noting only candidates with experience in a financial or professional services background (or similar) will be considered.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support across the HR functions
- Supporting new employees
- Helping manage leave
- Organising training sessions
- Supporting the coordination of employee relations
- Helping with ad-hoc HR projects
Before applying, please ensure you have:
- A desire to develop a lengthy and successful HR Career
- The ability to manage multiple projects at a given time
- Previous experience or interest in an HR role
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A strong verbal and written communication proficiency
You will be perfect for the role.
Please apply if you feel this role is for you.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.