Do you thrive in high-performing environments where you are surrounded by colleagues and managers at the top of their game? I am working with one of Australia's leading professional services businesses on a 12 month fixed-term HR Coordinator. This role will challenge you to do your best work and will reward you with outstanding opportunity to learn and perform in a best practice organisation.
- Support recruitment including preparing requisitions, ads, application screening, interview coordination and pre-employment/reference checking
- Facilitate onboarding and the exit process
- Maintaining accurate employee data
- Liaise with specialist teams for L&D, remuneration, performance and engagement initiatives
- Provide appropriate advice in line with corporate and federal policy
Desired Attributes and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field
- 3+ years' supporting a corporate HR function, ideally within professional services
- Outstanding professional decorum
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal)
Interviews for this position will be conducted the week of August 6th. Contact Jessica at Frazer Jones on 02 9236 9090 for additional information.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.