Frazer Jones is now working with a large insurance firm based in the city of London. We are looking to engage with HR Change Managers for a permanent role - working closely with the HR Operations team. This role will allow you to work with the Head of HRIS to develop a coherent roadmap of change for the HR operations team. You will develop the business change plan necessary for the successful implementation of the changes needed across the HR team and into the wider insurance organisation. You will be responsible for the communication and prioritisation of the benefits of the change plan and any required business cases.
The role will focus on the management of change projects to improve the Workday system and to roll it out further internationally, the experience with Workday is essential.
The successful incumbent will bring with them prior experience of working in a fast-paced, highly commercial and entrepreneurial organisation. They will be able to understand and navigate organisations and tailor change strategies to ensure they are successful. They will have experience working in conjunction with in-house and external providers that will be able to successfully demonstrate an ability to plan alongside them.
- Create and own the overall HR operations change plans, assisting in outlining scope, objectives, deliverables, dependencies, resource requirements and timelines
- Work with the HR change plan, ensuring that business as usual is maintained and key stakeholders can be managed as the changes are integrated into the business
- Manage the change plans, including managing priorities and risks in a proactive and transparent manner
- Documenting change impacts, including to processes and training materials
- In partnership with the Head of HRIS, ensure alignment to our global design principles throughout the programme to ensure the end solution meets expectations.
- Directly manage resources assigned to the project
- Develop and maintain credible relationships with the HR team, senior stakeholders, HR Business Partners and IT Teams to manage dependencies across different functions within the programme
- Partner closely with the business and support teams to understand system end-user needs
Skills & Experience
- Proven project management delivery demonstrating ability to design and run projects against a methodology
- Previous systems experience (WORKDAY) desirable
- An inquisitive and challenging mind, with an interest in questioning and transforming the "as is"
- Proactive, "can do" attitude with high levels of motivation and drive and the ability to work independently without high levels of supervision
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines while managing multiple deliverables, demonstrating the ability to ruthlessly and appropriately prioritise
- Solid communication skills; ability to synthesise and communicate information from a wide variety of sources
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills; ability to deal with senior stakeholders throughout the business and able to present information in a clear way to different audiences
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.