Frazer Jones are partnered exclusively with a global insurer to help build out their HR Business Partnering team. Reporting into the Regional lead, these positions offer a fantastic opportunity to deliver insight, advice, support and guidance to support business lines in a true leader in the field.
These positions are based in London, with a dotted reporting line to the CPO.
- Build strong relationships across the entire business, understanding and delivering on strategic, commercial and cultural deliverables
- Lead on strategic HR initiatives and projects for the business, contributing to the development of individual business areas
- Partner with talent management to focus on development, pipe-lining, and capability building activities
- Drive an agenda for D&I alongside Head of talent
- Use data and analytics to facilitate a move toward a high performing organisation and high performing teams
- Supporting the development of junior HR personnel
- Degree educated is preferable, with a relevant qualification in Human Resources
- Experience working within a global matrix, partnering with senior stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds
- HR Business partnering experience, with some exposure to financial services is preferable
- Effective communication, organisation and team building skills
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please click to apply, or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.