Frazer Jones are currently supporting a boutique Wealth Management business and looking for HR Business Partners that have taken ownership of the SMCR process.
This role has initially been released on a contract basis but has the potential to extend depending on company performance in 2021.
Supporting a business of 300 employees this is a true end to end generalist role requiring the successful individual to work both operationally and strategically. Without the luxury of a wide reaching HR team you'll be tasked with drawing up contracts, scheduling and conducting interviews and running reports, alongside the SMCR project and other interesting initiatives.
Other notable responsibilities include:
* Annual review of remuneration policy, incorporating new legislation as well as internal review with senior stakeholders
* Quarterly RemCo duties, and outputs as required.
* Annual McLagan bench marking, matching and submitting, connecting with the business throughout.
* End to end ER case management as issues arise, throughout the employee lifecycle.
* Business Partnering with key managers across the organisation to prevent issues escalating, proactively managing risk.
* Ongoing SMCR management, inclusive of re-certification and ongoing duties
* Partnering with Compliance on all legislative matters.
* Complete recruitment coverage from sourcing, shortlisting, interviewing, selection and offering
* Ad Hoc Projects
As a prerequisite you will have worked in a boutique financial services business. This could be a Bank, Asset Manager, Investment business or other company that requires SMCR compliance.
You will have worked as a hands on BP and willing to roll your sleeves up regardless of the level of work involved.
If you have worked as a number two in a FS business of up to 400 employees that would be highly advantageous.
If this describes your skill set and you are looking for that next move, send your CV to Marcus at Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.