We are partnering with a world renowned, tier one American investment bank on their search for a new HR Business Partner to join the Human Capital Management team, at the Senior Associate or VP level. This will be a full spectrum HR role, helping to advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that enable the firm advance professionally, drive productivity and help both the business and their clients to achieve superior results.
The role is well suited to an experienced generalist HR profile, ideally with experience in working in an international, matrix-led environment. There will be ample opportunity to engage in international projects as well as help shape local strategy and direction, alongside the support of the day-to-day HR processes.
This role supports a growing office in Frankfurt across several divisions / business units in partnership with cross-regional Human Capital Management functions within the firm. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide support for all HCM activities for the Frankfurt office, including talent management, recruiting, on-boarding and off-boarding of talent, benefits, wellness, diversity & inclusion, and more
- Work with the Reporting and Analytics team to deliver and track meaningful metrics and trends for the entities
- Serve as a key member of the HCM regional office team, liaising with local and regional teams and partnering effectively with businesses across Continental Europe as we continue to grow our presence in several countries
- Deliver optimal execution of HR matters to local managers and employees
- Oversee standard HR processes, including time-tracking, sickness, expatriatiate management, and employee relations
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Minimum 5 years' experience with daily HR business, ideally in an international and banking environment
- Degree and local qualifications within Human Resources preferred
- Broad knowledge of German labour law and knowledge of German social security and tax practices
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization and manage multiple stakeholders in an international firm
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to learn and to work in a team oriented environment
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence along with a capability of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Project-management experience
- Fluency in German and English are essential
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.