Our client, one of the five largest food & beverage organizations globally has recently promoted the HR Business Partner who was leading all HR activities within one of their production sites and is looking to appoint their replacement.
As Factory HR Business Partner you will be critical to the company's ongoing success and will be part of the Leadership team of the site in the Nijmegen area. Reporting directly to the Senior HR Business Partner based in Amsterdam, you will advise medium and long term strategies for the site. Key decisions are based on data analytics and therefore a data-driven mindset will be key to your success within the business. You will be a key advisor to senior management on organizational design initiatives and human capital planning in the factory as well as managing Works Council relationships on a proactive basis and with a business orientated approach.
The role has a wide range of activities and include:
- Providing expertise in talent planning and management, performance management, data analysis, reward and recognition, learning and development, change and organizational development;
- Build and maintain a close relationship with the Works Council;
- Coach and train the business unit in interviewing skills, new processes, streamlining payroll and time management processes;
- Partner with various EU departments (Reward, Learning & Performance, Talent Acquisition) to ensure that the needs of the various businesses are met;
- Member of the VIGEF 'looncommissie' and part of CLA negotiation delegation.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum of 5 years of 360 degree HR working experience in payroll, benefits, talent management and pensions
- Experience with both Union and Non Union manufacturing is strongly preferred
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Proven track record of delivering consistent results
- Experience with the Dutch labour law
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.