Are you an HR professional looking for a challenging job in an international production environment? Then you should continue reading! Our client is a global manufacturing company from the chemical sector. The company have been growing consistently both in Germany and internationally and they need someone to control the holistic HR function for their plant of 100 people near Hamburg.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Control HR function for the plant, covering full range of operational and strategic HR practice
- First contact person for employees and executives regarding all personnel relevant issues
- Provide HR policy guidance, develop contract terms, maintain knowledge of country specific legal requirements
- Support management with regard to change processes in HR, in evaluating the current and future talent needs, in terms of personnel plans and costs
- Responsibility for maintenance of HRIS system
- Manage various external vendors e.g. Outplacement
- Working closely with the work council
- Work with the wider HR team on ad hoc international projects
- Degree qualified in Human Resources or related discipline
- Track record in working as Business Partner or Generalist
- Strong knowledge of German labour law is required
- Experience in cooperation with work councils
- Working experienced in a "Blue Colour"/ manufacturing environmental is a plus
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and German is mandatory
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Simon under +49 211 2479 1138.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".