On behalf of our client, an international dynamic company with several thousand employees we are searching for an HR Business Partner Labour Relations (m/f) to support management and employees in Germany.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- First point of contact for all HR-related queries of management, employees and works councils across a specified region
- Support, advise and coach the management and employees in applying HR policies, employee relations issues, related risks and HR strategy in accordance with German law and the values of the organization
- Build a collaborative relationship with works councils
- Responsibility for liaising with legal services team and external providers
- Drive a high performance culture
- Relevant university degree and several years of professional experience, ideally as labour law lawyer
- Excellent knowledge of German labour law and German policies & procedures
- Very good interpersonal skills, transparent communicator, looks for solutions and accuracy
- Self-motivator and initiative taker, not afraid of influencing
- Excellent team player as part of HR team, supports and realizes change from a team perspective
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Ekaterina Iankovskaia at email@example.com or call her on +49 211/2479-1133. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".