People Business Partner
Global tech company, private healthcare and dental care plans, London/flexible working, £55,000-£65,000.
Are you an experienced HR Advisor or HR Business Partner ready to pursue the next stages of your career?
Our client is a global tech business seeking a talented People Business Partner to join their growing team. With over 15 offices worldwide and 10 years in the making, they continue to shake the digital market with their innovative creations.
Working from the central London office x 1 day a week (more if you want), the rest from home
- Reporting to the Director People Business Partner, you will drive the business's visions and strategies to support the People plans.
- Taking a proactive approach in decision making to demonstrate influence and credibility development in the business as a trusted advisor.
- Looking after a remit of 250 employees in corporate functions, and build strong relationships amongst the People team, client groups and business leaders.
- Assisting in global projects.
- Identifying people issues within the business and construe strategies to overcome them.
- Boosting the company's reputation as an employer of choice.
- Increasing team performance, productivity through the workforce metrics
- Providing a smoother and more responsive image of the People operations team.
- Assisting in the company's policy development and implementation.
- Increasing management effectiveness through coaching to maintain performance management, disciplinary, feedback and employee development.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- You will have substantial HR Generalist Advisor level experience, or HR Business Partnering experience already and look to take on more responsibility in your next role.
- Experience in a combination of small enterprises, as well as large to demonstrate an understanding of the various elements of individual HR roles, disciplines and knowledge on the importance and benefits of structures.
- Experience working with financial or corporate teams is desirable.
- A confident communicator who can execute this quality when required at differing levels and to support divergent needs.
- Project experience locally and globally is desirable.
- The ability to deal with queries across the HR team.
- Experience in a high growth environment and meeting the demands of a growing business.
- CIPD qualification or equivalent experience outside the UK is desirable but not essential.
To be considered for the role, please apply online!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.