An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global Medical Devices company as an HR Business Partner to the EMEA sales division.
Reporting in to the Group HR Director, the HR Business Partner will be responsible for deploying HR policies
and initiatives across all Sales teams in EMEA, also including Australia, New Zealand and Brazil.
You will bring your international expertise and a fresh global mindset to the team from your experience gained in global, multinational environments. Partnering with the senior Sales leaders you will provide advice across all organisational people topics. The role holder will also take the lead on the centralisation of all reporting information for the business area as well as other ad hoc HR projects for the region.
- The ideal profile will be a seasoned HR Business Partner with experience in a multinational organisation and have expertise supporting the business on a regional level.
- You will have worked within a commercial, fast paced organisation.
- Maturity in dealing with senior stakeholders while advising on varying business priorities.
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills and operational HR capability.
- You will have excellent communication skills
- Fluency in both English and French
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.