- HR Business Partner, Compensation & Benefits (SE Asia)
- Global FTSE 100 Bank
- Location: Singapore
- Salary S$170k - S$200k + Bonus + Benefits
About our client
We are delighted to be engaged exclusively to support a senior level HR Business Partner who would focus on Compensation & Benefits (C&B) & Performance for Singapore (primary focus) and South-East Asia as and where needed for a global FTSE 100 Global Bank with a sizeable base and regional headquarter in Singapore.
A highly visible role for a competent and capable HR Business Partner with Compensation & Benefits knowledge to support a thriving business. This role is supported by a technical C&B team who generates the calculations and frameworks - this person translates this into real business needs.
As part of a team, this is the right hand person to the Head of Compensation & Benefits. Responsible for both compensation and benefits across a sizeable population focussing on Singapore and upcoming regional projects (with the ability to cover other South-East Asian territories as and where needed).
A key skillset for this role would be understanding the business and employee needs and translating this back to technical compensation and benefit teams, engaging senior business leaders, supporting senior hire salary negotiations and always thinking strategically and two steps ahead. Adept at reviewing metrics and translating this into business needs and storytelling.
- Provide direction, guidance, and expertise with regards to the Bank's Rewards, Benefit and performance programs, ensuring consistency with group standards and alignment with the banks philosophy, principles, and policies.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure their engagement and sponsorship of the Bank's reward philosophy.
- Act as a trusted reward advisor to the regional stakeholders.
- Improve business/function and HR's understanding of reward and how reward programmes can be effectively and appropriately used to drive performance and motivate employees.
- Monitor the performance and effectiveness of Reward policies, programs and processes in achieving business needs.
- Support benefits design reviews to ensure they are reflective of the market practice and group guidance.
- Collaborate with all C&B specialists on market pricing to increase the level of consistency across markets, reduce vendor costs and generally ensure data is used in an impactful manner.
- Manage the year-end performance and pay review processes from the perspective of the region, in line with Group guidelines and acting as a point of contact for their respective management teams.
- Provide guidance to Talent Acquisition (TA) for complex and or senior hires including guidance on share buyouts.
What's it like to work there?
This business is truly exciting and can provide highly rewarding career opportunities for further growth and development in the organisation. A highly visible role, partnering with both the business and HR stakeholders across the organisation. In the future, this role could take on more management aspects, and gain exposure to regional projects. This is a fast-paced, global matrix firm. The business is very collaborative and network driven. They embrace change and innovation and welcome new technology. They use agile working methods and make data-driven decisions.
A unique opportunity to enhance your career at the heart of a successful and expanding business and make an impact. Generous bonus, flexible working style.
Background? The client is open to candidates from all sectors, it is more about the individual and style and ability to partner effectively with the business.
Unless specified otherwise, only HR Professionals who are legally able to live and work in Singapore will be considered for the role.
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Fay if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
EA Registration Number: R1767013
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.