A Leading Financial Services Provider is looking for a regional HRBP to join their HR Team.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the regional HRBP is a standalone role responsible for the following but not limited to:
- partnering with internal stakeholders on developing and executing long-term and short-term HR strategies
- providing coaching related to succession planning, career development, and performance management
- partnering with other COE to ensure high quality implementation on talent reviews, compensation planning and performance management
- developing strategies to attract, engage, and retain strong talent
- reviewing and developing HR policies and practices to implement new initiatives for the region
The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- bachelor degree in HR or related discipline
- minimum of 8 years of regional HRBP experience in sizeable companies
- demonstrates high level of initiation and pro-activity
- strong business acumen with strong relationship-building sense
- having local language skills will be a plus
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.