This global organisation is a leader in its field. As they embark on an exciting period of change, they are looking to a hire a HR Business Partner, initially on a 12 month contract.
Working with another HR Business Partner, you will partner closely with your client groups, building strong relationships in order to become the trusted advisor. You will understand their needs and transform them into actions and solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving change initiatives
- Advising on ER and IR issues
- Proactively partnering with client groups to understand their needs and develop and implement solutions.
- Coaching leaders and middle management to develop capability
- Lead on Annual HR calendar - Performance Review, Remuneration review etc
- Partner with specialists to drive initiatives specific to your client groups.
- Develop and put in place a People Plan
In this role there is lots of opportunity to be an agent for change, build capability across all levels of the business, get involved in exciting change and engagement projects and be a key part of a forward-thinking team.
The client group portfolio is circa 150 corporate employees.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Roxane Sexton on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.