The SR Group are looking for an HR Business Partner to join the People & Development team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and supportive business on a 14 month contract.
The SR Group is an award winning International Recruitment Agency with 4 specialist brands - Brewer Morris, Carter Murray, Frazer Jones and Taylor Root. We have an international network of 14 offices located in 9 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific and America. We're recognised for providing a premium recruitment service and for working with the most prestigious candidates and clients.
The P&D team comprises of Generalist HR, L&D and Talent Acquisition.
You will be a true HR Business Partner for your local and country partners, helping to drive people strategy to include optimising performance management/development, career and succession planning, managing change in organisational design, culture and engagement.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Operational management of joiner/leaver process, as well as identifying opportunities for evolving the onboarding experience, and improving retention levels where appropriate.
- Instruct on monthly payroll changes for your jurisdictions to ensure accurate and timely information is provided.
- Ownership of exit feedback, using this to inform on future people changes where appropriate to reduce regretted leavers.
- Regular sharing of relevant people data for your jurisdictions using HRIS.
- Establish value add reporting for line managers - e.g. absence; employee history; diversity information; performance review responses; talent in the pipeline.
- Manage all employee relations issues/performance management, liaising with HRD and Legal Director as required and drafting any related documentation.
- Support HR and wider Group projects, including those relating to - employee engagement; ongoing DEI agenda; onboarding.
- Work with internal Partners and Talent Acquisition in pipeline planning for your jurisdictions.
Key skills and attributes:
- Proven ability to operate in a fast paced environment, where deadlines can be tight and works well under pressure.
- Able to develop relationships quickly and to deliver on commitments to internal clients.
- Strong organisational skills in order to manage conflicting priorities from internal clients, particularly given global time differences.
- Embraces technology; looks for opportunities to use it creatively, to improve quality and efficiency in process.
- High attention to detail.
- Good communication skills - will be working with individuals at all levels within the business.
- Inquisitive, anticipates potential problems and actively seeks solutions.
- Acts with discretion and confidentiality.
- Solid knowledge of HR best practice and UK employment law; keen interest in developing knowledge for the other jurisdictions in which we have offices.
- Is hands-on and has enthusiasm and willingness to go the extra mile and muck in - we are a small team and a collaborative, supportive culture is key.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.