An outstanding FMCG business is looking for a HR Business Partner to join the HR team based in London.
The successful candidate will report into the HR Director and be part of a local team of 3.
Whilst this is a generalist role, there is a strong focus on payroll & labour management as well as provision of support across generalist HR tasks such as HR administration, provision of employment relations advice, cyclical HR processes and management of benefits, etc.
- Responsible for processing all amendments in a timely manner - entering employee amendments including starters, leavers, bank detail changes etc.
- First point of contact for local queries in people related matters.
- Manage employee benefits, ensuring that they have excellent awareness of the benefit offer
- Support HR Director with communication and implementation of performance review, talent review, pay review, bonus and other cyclical HR processes as required.
- Strong payroll experience
- Experience in partnering leaders and advicing on employment relations
- HR generalist experience
- Experience in handling HR cyclical processes i.e. performance review, pay review, talent review, etc.
- Experience in setting, improving and documenting HR processes
- Experience of working as a HR Analyst is a plus
- Knowledge of payroll accounting is a plus
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.