HR Business Partner, Brand new role, IT & Tech sector, £60,000 + benefits
Working remotely with 1 day a week in the office (Slough)
This is an exciting time to join this established SME in the IT space, recently they have centralised the UK&I so this role will be to support and work closely with business leaders to implement transformation and harmonisation and to look at the creation of a Centre of Excellence amongst other projects as well as operationally be hands on. A brand new role and one that you can really make your own in a business of less than 500 employees. Fast paced, busy, a driven and collaborative environment with a huge degree of flexibility
- This is a busy generalist HR Business Partner role working in an agile environment and supports the Sales, Business Support and Managed Services functions (approx 330 employees in all)
- Hands on operational HR support including policy, process, ER, talent management, performance, recruitment and salary reviews amongst other duties
- Working closely with Senior Leaders and forming strong relationships across the business to really get to understand, support and partner.
- Improve employee engagement through implementation of initiatives
- Manage all re-structuring during the transformation period
- Harmonise activities across all regions and implementing initiatives
- Have sight of all career development, employee lifecycle and ER cases,
- Supporting the company HR Strategy
Skills and Experience
- You will have strong generalist HR Business Partner experience, maybe you have completed a grad rotation programme and developed your experience from there, or maybe you have a strong extensive HR background already gained in an SME or Large business with some SME exposure
- You will be keen to develop your career, maybe you have 90% of the experience above and are looking for a role that will stretch you to the next level, or you may already be able to come in and hit the ground running with strong experience gained previously.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
- IT sector would be desirable however, transformation exposure (even if small) would be more beneficial from any sector
- Able to work independently, lead projects, understand a commercial business and be able to problem solve
- Be a strong relationship builder and able to collaborate and want to push yourself to success
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.