Frazer Jones are partnering with one of the nation's most recognisable institutions within the hospitality industry in their search for an HR Business Partner on a 4-6 month fixed term contract as they look to build out their people partnering function. The successful candidate will be pivotal in transforming the workplace from a people perspective, and partnering alongside the business to help achieve its strategic goals.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced HR professional, with excellent stakeholder management skills, to effect lasting change in a fantastic and dynamic organisation. You will have the broad skillset necessary to engage on all people-related matters, working collaboratively with line managers, empowering them to run their teams with the utmost efficiency.
As the People Partner, your role will involve:
- Building strong relationships with senior management and key stakeholders across the business
- Becoming an ambassador for all people and culture activity
- Actively contributing to the recruitment and selection processes, delivering company inductions to new starters
- Partnering across departments to develop workforce strategy plans
- Challenging the current people management practices and strategies alongside senior stakeholders
- Analysing client data to tailor plans aimed at increasing engagement
- Owning ER cases, promoting best practice across your departments
- Managing the employee life cycle, including elements of performance management
- Promoting inclusion and diversity within the organisation
Key skills and experience:
- Wealth of knowledge of HR processes and a generalist skillset
- Impeccable attention to detail and meticulous organisation skills
- Strong HR background with technical knowledge of Employee Relations. Experience with restructuring and TUPE transfers is preferable
- Growth mindset, constantly seeking to improve and streamline people processes
- Passion for customer engagement and satisfaction
- Fantastic relationship building skills and the ability to engage with all types of key stakeholders
- Superb time management and deadline management
- A commercial brain with an analytical approach to HR and people performance
- Some experience working with trade unions would be desirable
- Willingness and flexibility to travel at times
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.