An exciting opportunity has arisen for a global Law Firm for an HR Business Partner.
You will form part of a dynamic group of business partners, there is a CoE to support on wider people lead initiatives, enabling you to act as the strategic business partner for your dedicated client groups.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships and influencing up to Partner level
- All HR generalist activity
- Employee engagement & performance management
- Supporting on recruitment
- Providing coaching and HR advice
- Talent management
- HR projects & strategic work
- Experience of working in a Law Firm or Professional Services firm is essential
- At least 2-3 years of working in a HR Business Partnering role
- Agile in your approach
- Strategic & operational HR experience
- Excellent relationship skills
If you are interested in exploring this role please apply online, or send me a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.