I'm currently looking to hire an interim HR Business Partner to join a highly regarded Professional Services firm for a 12 month maternity cover.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this role will act as a strategic and trusted Business Partner supporting the Business Services population for the UK and mainland Europe. This role will work closely with the business to shape the local people strategy to align with the firm's overarching goals. The role is also responsible for contributing to global projects and leading on projects across Europe.
The role works within a global matrix structure ensuring a balance between the geographical, business community and wider team demands. An integrated approach to the following people activities is essential to embed a culture and working practices that support the strategy - performance management, talent management, career development, succession planning, training, coaching and mentoring, headcount planning, engagement and reward.
Candidate background and qualifications;
* Ideally a bachelor's degree preferred
* Graduate degree(s) or CIPD qualification is preferred
* Extensive experience as HR senior manager, preferably within a professional services firm
* Proven track record of adding value and taking a commercial approach
* Experience influencing senior stakeholders
* Solid experience in performance management, talent management and coaching
* Strong track record of understanding people drivers
* Change management experience
* English fluency is a necessity and additional languages are a plus
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.