HR Business Partner
Our client, a well-established manufacturer of high quality chemicals and materials, have continued to grow from their base within the US and are looking to open a new centre of operations within Tilburg. The company is currently at a headcount of 60 and continues to drive innovation within their international growth.
This new facility needs an HR professional with a strong background in building the structure and processes necessary for a smooth running and supportive HR department.
Your passion for giving back to employees and background with blue collar environments will be compounded by your ability to both design and execute your strategy within the newest branch of the company. You will regularly work with the on-site leadership and oversee the day to day HR operations and have a strong focus on continuous improvement, automation and efficiency.
* Responsible for managing the essential resourcing & selection (recruitment) activities for all roles, with an emphasis on operational roles. This includes but is not limited to:
Working with the assigned recruiters and hiring managers regarding the posting process, interviews, candidate correspondence and scheduling, etc.
Managing the offer process, including offer analysis and recommendations, offer letters, follow through on contingency clearances
* Maintains accountability and credibility as the point of contact for employees' issues and inquiries, including, but not limited to:
Orientation and on-boarding, including related compliance and payroll documents
* Collaborates with the site's Learning Leader to coordinate Learning & Development-related events and initiatives
* Responsibility for overall general HR and Learning & Development activities, including:
Employee relations and engagement initiatives
Diversity and inclusion programs
Leadership development and growth of personnel
Recruiting, staffing and succession planning
Interface, as appropriate, with business and community leaders within the area in community-related events and functions
* Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in the Human Resources arena; experience in a manufacturing environment is required
* Fluency in English and Dutch required
* Deep knowledge of Dutch labor law
* Demonstrated experience in employee relations, including union relations
Other Skills/Knowledge Requirements:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
* Customer-focused, detail-oriented and strong analytical skills
* Preferred experience in HRIS data systems and application tracking systems with excellent ability to effectively use Microsoft applications
* Ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations in a collaborative/inclusive fashion
* Listens actively to others and assimilates their input and views while respecting and relating well to others from varied backgrounds
* Maintains the utmost confidentiality at all times
* Encourages and respects the contribution of others at all levels in the team; and also works as an excellent team player with a positive outlook and professional integrity. Simultaneously, also able to work independently where applicable and excel in multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
Required Education Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent
* PHR/SPHR is preferred
Our clients are looking to interview through the next few weeks and come to a conclusion by the end of September.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.