HR Business Partner, £50-55k plus benefits, West End of London.
A new opportunity has arisen to work as an HR Business Partner to join a global business within distribution, consolidation and logistics. The company offers strong benefits and career progression for the longer term.
Based at the Head Office in the West End of London, this newly created HR Business Partner role is due to growth and re-evaluation and is an exciting time to join the business, giving exposure to an international business within a central function in a smaller head office setting.
- Key areas for this role will include engagement, talent, learning and overall generalist support.
- Working in a team of 4 in the HR team this role will support senior stakeholders within the business.
- Talent: support the business UK wide with the recruitment of key and senior hires, supporting with end to end recruitment.
- Training: supporting with the training and development of employees including executive leaders company wide including internationally liaising with the heads of countries, reviewing the learning and development programmes in place and re-evaluating if needed.
- Engagement: reviewing the company employee engagement survey, analysing and engaging with employees, as well as assisting with the company conference and full support with this project.
- Generalist support: supporting with day to day Head office queries, more complex support nationally and getting involved in projects.
Skills and experience required:
- A strong generalist background, ideally gained from a larger, international organisation.
- The ability to multi task, take on various projects and lead these
- Experience within engagement, talent and L&D as well as good generalist experience
- To have the ability and capability to develop the role and look strategically at the function
Please apply online for your CV to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.