An exciting and highly innovative biotechnology firm are looking to grow their HR function and hire an HR Business Partner to work alongside the VP HR and develop a best in class function. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a high growth organisation and industry disruptor with lots of opportunity to shape the future of HR within the business and get involved in a variety of strategic and truly value add projects.
- Supporting the VP HR and business leaders on developing a people strategy to align with the organisations commercial objectives.
- Support on global growth initiatives.
- Create and deliver talent, performance and reward strategies.
- Develop career frameworks and competency modelling.
- Use HR, performance tools and MI systems to build data usage and understanding to impact strategic decision making.
- Work with employees and drive engagement and cultural initiatives to build a great place to work.
- Coach managers to handle employee relations issues and engage in meaningful and impactful conversations with staff.
- Proactively identify and develop improvements and automation of HR processes to drive efficiencies.
- Oversee work of an HR Coordinator.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a generalist HR position within a successful start-up/growth organisation.
- Senior operations business partnering experience working with stakeholders across multiple functions.
- Commercial, strategic and forward thinking approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong HR policy and employment law knowledge.
- Ability to develop and coach employees at all levels.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.