€80000 - €95000 per annum + plus 9% bonus
9 months ago
Our client is an international company in manufacturing, with around 2000 employees globally.
For their office in the province of Zeeland they are open for a HR Business Partner.
- HRIS System: ensure 100% data compliance in HRIS system including handling of audits related to it (e.g. SOX) based on the respective DOA
- HR Guidance: provide HR policy guidance and interpretation; develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers; maintain in-depth knowledge of country-specific legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance as well as country-specific employment or other related legislation compliance; handle complex issues and escalated activities (e.g. disciplinary action or grievance and complex employee situations involving research)
- Vendor management: manage various external vendors, e.g. Outplacement, Employee Assistant Program; contact person for key service providers such as temporary agencies, recruitment companies; work with COE and procurement in case of vendor selection and changes of the benefit program/pension fund
- Strategic Planning: ensure that the people implications of business decisions are understood and addressed and support the implementation of business strategies and plans
- Workforce Planning: assist the managers in evaluating the current and future talent needs; support the development of an appropriate workforce plan that identifies and responds to gaps in the current workforce and provide decision support and manager coaching; monitor employee related costs within country/function
- Consulting: ensure that sites/function strategies are supported with HR programs in the areas of Operational Discipline, Learning & Development, Recruitment and Compensation & Benefit to provide competitive advantage; establish effective relationships with assigned management and act as a champion for HR initiatives and programs and support the local rollout of new/annual HR programs; coach the line managers as "super-user" of HR tools, programs and technologies; bridge line manager skill and capability gaps for all people related activities, e.g. setting objectives, performance review
- Change Management: support management in executing change within their sites/function by using a consistent change management approach and build enthusiasm for and commitment to change amongst a range of stakeholders and recognize the need to actively engage and consult with staff, works council etc.
- Works Council: dialogue with works council/social partners in close partnership with the HR BP II
Master's degree either in HR Management, Business Administration, or related field
at least 5-7 years of experience in a professional HR role (e.g. HR Generalist or HR Officer)
Special Skills Required
- Language skills: fluent in English and Dutch both written and spoken is a must
- Special Knowledge: understanding of HR Processes and Terminology including local requirements and relevant legislation, e.g. social security, pension fund; experience in executing HRIS processes
- Organizational skills: manage own time effectively; keep track of own progress; balance conflicting priorities and ensure the completion of essential projects and meeting the deadlines; focus own activity on the agreed priorities and on getting things done efficiently and effectively
- Business focus: understand how organizations function and the relationship within teams and business units; manage the interdependencies in relation to own site/function plan, priorities and actions, particularly regarding workforce; take into account the impact of external drivers and plans on the workforce; use HR metrics to measure the effect of initiatives and to ensure continuous improvemente
- Strategic Thinking: understand the impact of trends on the organization's workforce and have ideas about how these might be addressed; contribute to strategic HR key priorities such as helping to design a talent management and succession plan aligned with business objectives and priorities
- Decision making: ensure previous experience, standard procedures are correct, complete and consistent, ensure that conclusions drawn from the information are built on solid foundation; use previous experience, standard procedures and common sense to make decisions; stand by own proposal in the face of difficult questions, providing supporting evidence
Responsible for several locations and therefore experience with local labor law of various countries is beneficial; Countries in scope (Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Finland, UK);
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.