We are currently working with a great retail organisation to find an HR Business Partner who will join the Amsterdam office. In this position you will work closely with all of the HR Team while your focus will be on coordinating the HR activities for multiple stores across Europe.
You are the link between the HQ and the store managers. Therefor 20 to 30% of your time you will be abroad to make sure all the HR related matters are managed in the right way for all retail employees.
Together with the HR manager Europe you will advising the store managers regarding employee questions and concerns, as well as policy, procedures and employee relationship issues.
- Be a HR partner to the team in Amsterdam and all stores managers across Europe
- In conjunction with HR Manager Europe, HR Coordinator, Recruiter and the Payroll & Benefits Coordinator Manage all HR administration tasks for our retail employees
- Act as the project lead for all new store openings on all HR related matters
- Support on all performance management, career development and Training and Development processes and projects for Retail.
- Support both the HR Manager and Director EMEA on legal and engagement matters
- Support and contribute to the development and roll- out of HR processes and policies to the European retail business
The right candidate will have:
- A degree in HR and / or Business
- at least 4 years of HR generalist experience in the apparel/retail sector
- Spoken and written English, other languages are a plus
- Knowledge and experience of training and developing
- Knowledge of employment law concepts
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
This company really wants to make this world a better place and is looking for people with the same mindset. In the office you will be surrounded by young, sporty people who will always help each other where needed.
Does this sound like you?
#HR #BusinessPartner #Retail #FrazerJones #Career #Opportunities
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.