- Global Technology company, exceptional HR exposure
- An HR Business Partner opportunity for an up & coming BP
- Sydney CBD location, excellent career opportunities
HR Business Partner
I am partnering with a global technology company who are looking for a talented, up and coming HR Business Partner to join their dynamic and proactive HR team.
Reporting directly into the HR Director, you will partner with your dedicated client group (likely to be a sales client group) and work across all key employee lifecycle movements & be an integral resource in various HR projects.
You will be agile in your approach, adaptable, proactive and progressive.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business Partnering with your client group and providing advice
- Coaching managers on best practice and HR organisational objectives
- Handling ER & performance management issues
- Employee engagement
- Comp & bens
- HR projects & systems implementation
Who we are looking for:
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years' experience in an HR generalist role
- HR/Business related degree
- Experience in business partnering and ER/performance management
- HR experience in New Zealand is desirable
- Ability to influence your stakeholders, be consultative and be advanced at negotiation
- Analytical in your approach
- Experience with Workday is also beneficial
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply online. Alternatively feel free to send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Salary up to circa $100k + super + benefits
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.