We have partnered with a global retail company to search for a commercially driven and passionate HR Business Partner to strengthen their growing team in Amsterdam
This HR Business Partner will be play a critical role in helping shape future business initiatives and will be responsible for developing a continuous improvement culture -- aligning culture, people, processes, systems and result. Additionally, this role offers the opportunity to advise and partner with dynamic and high performing leaders, helping to attract, engage and grow people in the company.
- Support business in identifying structural challenges and facilitate change initiatives
- Define skill gaps and hiring strategies in close collaboration with business and TA team
- Identify opportunities for team development within the areas you support
- Work in strong collaboration with other HRBP and the business to ensure optimal implementation of organizational projects/change initiatives
- Developing human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing data and recommending courses of action
- Managing and driving headcount planning, annual salary rounds and promotions/salary adjustments for defined areas in close cooperation with Compensation & Benefits
- Supporting in development of policy in relevant areas and develop efficient processes & procedures as necessary.
- Long-term and short-term persistent absence cases
- Ensuring CSR is an integral consideration in all HR related activities
- University Degree, post-secondary education or post graduate diploma in Human Resources, Psychology, Social Science or Labor law or equivalent
- Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant HR Generalist experience
- Efficiency and capacity to manage tight deadlines, prioritize and self-organize work
- Strong analytical mind-set and natural desire for improving solutions across people, processes, systems and technology
- Passion for problem solving, solution oriented, advanced analytics, and project management.
- Comprehensive understanding of current HR 'best practice' and benchmarks.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Dutch is not essential but useful
- Practical working knowledge of Dutch employment legislation especially
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.