Amsterdam, North Holland
€70000 - €85000 per annum
NGF - 1032452_1572859905
7 months ago
Employee Relations Strategy:
- Contributes to the strategy for the overall EMEA HR Advisory function.
- Translates EMEA Advisory strategy and approaches into deliverables and activities for relevant area of responsibility.
- Partners with 'local' HRBP Director(s) /Partner(s) to align and agree on support delivery plans for designated area.
- Uses insight gained from employee case data and internal surveys to make recommendations for changes/inclusion to strategy.
- ER case resolution:
- Act as the Employee relations subject matter expert for Netherlands.
- Acts as an escalation point for high risk ER cases, escalating as required.
- Support managers on complex and escalated HR issues ensuring brought to an acceptable outcome in line with our values
- Leadership Coaching:
- Advise and coaches senior leaders to deliver team and individual performance helping them to make the right employee relations decisions in line with Equinix values and operating norms.
- Business project support:
- Provide HR Business Advisory leadership and advice on people related change projects e.g. Restructures, Changes to T&C's, Acquisitions etc….
- Responsible for the detailed planning of the people elements of change, generating associated material/ correspondence required to support business change projects.
- Conduct individual and group consultations where required as part of the change.
- participate in Multi functional or HR group projects - providing HR Business Advisory functional input.
- Employee Relations Policy and Process:
- Responsible for ensuring that our People policies are legally compliant and fit for purpose in the allocated geographical area.
- work with corresponding HRSS leads for designated areas to review fit for purpose and gaps in policies and associated guidance materials to ensure they are facilitating move to Tier 0 and Tier 1 resolution.
- Data and Analysis:
- Accountable for the HRBA related data collection and reporting process.
- Conducts analysis and case reviews to share learnings and trends with HR leadership and senior leaders across the business.
- Provides data and insights to recommend process improvements, training for managers, or other strategies to mitigate key trends.
Experience & Qualifications
- This is an opportunity, as critical member of our team, for you to leave your mark in an organisation that is growing quickly and still runs with a pioneer spirit. Not forgetting of course, a competitive salary and exceptional secondary benefits for you to enjoy.
- Degree level qualification in HR or relevant Business Studies.
- Extensive HR experience supporting fast paced multi-jurisdictional client areas, which includes both corporate and operational workforce client groups
- Experience of providing HR support for a multinational in the Netherlands
- Strong ER experience - demonstrating coaching up to senior managers / Director level on complex cases
- Experience of working with non Netherlands based leadership and advising / coaching on people practices and approaches.
- Strong project Management experience of HR change programmes
- Experience of managing pending and actual employment litigation cases in partnership with internal or external legal advisors.
- Experience of leading and delivering HR elements of organisational restructures, including the off shoring of Netherlands based activities.
- Languages, Fluent business English and Dutch.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.