HR Associate - HR & Talent Acquisition
We are working with a boutique financial services business looking to hire an ambitious HR professional into their high performing team. This unique opportunity is reflective of a graduate scheme, with the opportunity to get involved in various areas of HR throughout a 2 year period, with the opportunity to progress into a Senior HR Associate position when complete, with a clear progression path to HRBP level following this.
- Supporting the digital strategy linking recruitment, on-boarding and induction
- Developing relationships with agencies and working closely with hiring managers to identify talent acquisition needs.
- Gathering and maintaining consistent records/interview feedback for each role and candidate to comply with internal HR policies and external employment legislation Responsible for managing the end to end talent acquisition process including logistics
- Leading on junior talent acquisition across the firm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised with a very strong attention to detail with the ability to work accurately and independently
- Adaptable and able to succeed in a changeable environment. Able to multi-task
- Proven experience of building excellent relationships with diverse and challenging stakeholders both internally and externally
- Proactive approach, able to work on own initiative, with a can-do attitude
- Personable, impeccable manners and good at persuading and influencing. An ambassador for HR and integrated in the business
- Strong academics - bachelor's degree or equivalent, with an interest in further study
- Proven track record in recruitment administration experience within a professional services or similar environment, e.g. Big 4 accountancy firms, Legal firms, Investment Bank or Strategy Consultancies
- IT literate, proficiency with MS Office required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Additional languages a plus
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.