Frazer Jones is partnering with a phenomenal law firm to find an HR Assistant (Payroll & Benefits) on a permanent basis for their central London office. The firm strongly believe in making a positive impact, both externally and internally, as they promote equality and diversity both in client groups and employees, ensuring a safe and inclusive work environment.
In this exciting role, you will provide essential support to the wider HR team, collaborating with HR Business Partners across various aspects of the function. From payroll and benefits administration, to supporting the joiners and leavers process and recruitment, this diverse role will enable you to develop a fuller understanding of the different elements within HR, as you facilitate the smooth running of operations. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career, as you will be supported at every step of the way in a nurturing and people-focused professional environment.
- Monthly payroll administration, liaising with external payroll provider
- Sickness and absence administration on HR system
- Coordination responsibilities for onboarding and offboarding processes, including inductions, exit interviews and probation periods
- Managing general HR inbox and issuing letters and contract amendments
- Recruitment coordination including posting job adverts, scheduling interviews, and tracking information in the process
- Participate in ad hoc D&I projects
- HR experience (legal or professional services preferred)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word capabilities
- Payroll and Benefits administration experience (preferred)
- Great communication and professional skills, with an ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to work independently, being detail-orientated and proactive
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.