Our client is an international retail business. For their team in Cologne our client is hiring a
HR Assistant (m/f)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Work as part of the HR team in Cologne reporting directly into the HR Manager
- Ensure correct and timely maintenance of all personnel records and update the relevant information in the HR system
- Be a point of contact for and advise relevant Branch Managers with regards to documents required for new employees and the use of the HR system
- Responsible for various administrative HR tasks (e.g. processing and updating employee records, employment history, changes of terms and conditions, salaries & benefits, issue references and offer letters etc.)
- First professional experience in HR or in a similar administrative role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Highly motivated, organised and structured
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in both German and English is a must
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Ekaterina Iankovskaia at email@example.com or call her on +49 211/2479-1133. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".