Central and Western District, Hong Kong
12 months ago
My client is a market leading Private Equity firm who is looking for a junior calibre to join their team as a HR Assistant. You will be reporting directly to the Head of HR, while working very closely with the HR Manager. The team overlooks the APAC region, you will be supporting in recruitment coordination, and other generalist matters.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support in full spectrum of recruitment processes in APAC region
- Evaluate and monitor candidate responses to advertisements
- Organise and schedule interviews with line managers
- Assist in learning & development - coordinate and arrange trainings for the region
- Responsible for handling invoices and expenses
- Involved in HR projects - implementing new HRIS and recruitment platform
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in HR support within professional industry
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English, fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Oversea exposure would be an advantage
- Proficiency in General Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn and take initiatives
What's on offer
A diverse generalist role with broad coverage over the HR space, you would also be interacting with senior parties within the firm. Great learning platform for junior calibre to gain further exposure within the financial industry.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.