More specifically, as an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the onboarding and leaver process including leading on exit interviews
- Maintaining the HR database
- Absence management
- Managing probation, maternity and paternity
- Assist with training and events
- Support with payroll to ensure changes are made
- Note take on Employee Relations cases and provide admin support to HR BPs
- Support with ad hoc project work as and when required
- Admistrative support of the recruitment process and managing temporary workers
This role will suit someone who is already operating at an HR Administrative position, ideally within the financial or professional services industries.
You must have a keen interest in HR and the passion to drive your career forward. You must also be a team player, have strong communication skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities. This role also requires you to have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.