City of London, London
£28000 - £35000 per annum
8 months ago
Are you an HR Administrator looking to move into an extremely broad and varied HR generalist role, within the financial services? We are working with a really exciting firm to find an HR Assistant to join the team!
Reporting directly into the Head of HR, you will be responsible for supporting on all aspects of HR. You will have the opportunity to take on real responsibility from day one and have genuine exposure to the business.
More specifically, as an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Acting as the first point of contact for HR related queries and proactively supporting the global business in all HR admin matters
- Supporting on Employee Relations cases including investigations and note taking
- Ensure the HRIS is maintained and up to date
- Support with annual HR prcesses such as salary review, bonus and benefits and appraisals
- Supporting with the firms HR and people strategy including well being, diversity and balance
- Ad hoc project work
This role will suit someone who is proactive, innovative and creative. You must be a real team player with a can-do attitude and the drive to build a career in HR. You must have exceptional organisational skills and the clear ability to prioritise workload.
If you are keen to join a fast growing and exciting business, with a genuine mentor dedicated to your development then please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.