This highly successful, international construction and engineering organisation has recently won a number of key contracts. As such, the organisation is growing rapidly and will be looking to double in size over the next 6-12 months.
They are currently seeking a HR Manager to join the team on an interim basis to manage its client base of 100 staff and support recruitment as their contracts mobilize.
Covering a period of annual leave, this role will manage a HR Co-ordinator and will be responsible for day to day HR operations.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Partnering with senior key stakeholders on mobilization issues.
- Recruitment and on-boarding of key roles
- Managing performance related issues
- Acting as a trusted advisor to senior leaders on multiple projects
- Coaching and developing capability and advising on performance related issues.
This role reports into a GM HR, also based Sydney. The role will be a blend of hands-on corporate recruitment and broad HR generalist activities.
This is an interim role for circa 3 months with possibility of extension. This is an exciting time to join a global business as they expand rapidly in the Australian market. Based in the Sydney CBD .
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Perkins on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.