My client are a leading UK legal services provider and are looking for an HR & Recruitment Adviser to join their team. The role is a generalist role with a large focus on recruitment, it is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a step up into an advisory role, reporting into the Head of HR.
- Managing all recruitment of trainees, fee earners and business services from end to end.
- Overseeing employee Lifecyle
- Working in a team of 4 to support 250 employees, including 200 barristers
- Managing ER cases, including performance management, disciplinaries and grievances.
- Will have recruitment experience, ideally within the legal industry.
- Will have worked in a broad generalist role and have had exposure to leading ER cases from end to end.
- Will have generalist HR experience within a professional services firm.
- Will ideally have a CIPD qualification (level 3 or above)
If you have the relevant HR experience and have worked in a professional services firm (Legal, Consultancy, Accountancy or Insurance) Please apply to the role for more details.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.