I am working with a leading, boutique financial services business, currently looking to hire an HR & People Development Manager to join their high performing HR team. This is a unique opportunity to assist a highly reputable business through a positive period of change.
Reporting into the Head of HR & People Development, you will deliver on all aspects of the people agenda including:
- Co-lead the development of ideas and initiatives to deliver against the HR and People Strategy
- Designing and implementing strategic projects
- Hiring best in class talent whilst championing D&I; owning the end to end process from agency management to interviewing and onboarding.
- Lead on low volume but complex employee relations matters
- Partnering with team leads to attract and select the best talent in the market
- Design and deliver an engaging and progressive Learning and Talent Programme
- Line manage and support an HR Coordinator as well as providing coaching and career counselling to colleagues across the business
- Work with the Head of HR to develop relevant People Analytics for the senior leadership team
The following experience/ qualifications/ qualities are essential:
- GCSE A-C (Maths & English essential)
- Advanced professional degree or Diploma in HRM/ People Development/Organisation Psychology
- Project management experience
- Experience within either financial or professional services, ideally consulting
- Organised worker, logical thinker & calm approach, especially
- under pressure
- Professional, confident, honest & discreet
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.