An International Professional Services Firm is looking for a HR & Office Management Manager to lead a small team in their Hong Kong Office.
- working closely with senior management in supporting recruitment logistics
- working closely with finance team to ensure payroll records are accurate and up-to-date
- on-boarding of new joiners and facilitating inductions
- being the point of contact on HR policies
- managing the summer trainee program
- managing the leave record system and ensure the HR system is up-to-date
- working closely with vendors on facilities management including office maintenance, building management, safety requirements, and office supplies
- working closely with procurement teams in HQ on vendor and supplies management
- planning and facilitating office-wide events (i.e. annual dinner), CSR events, and staff engagement events
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and have minimum of 10 years of experience in office management and HR-related departments in a sizeable corporate environment
- high proficiency in English (written and verbal) and Cantonese would be advantageous
- good user of Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- good communication and able to work with senior management
- detail-minded, organised, and able to meet tight deadlines
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.