I am currently working alongside a growing retail business who are on the hunt for an experienced HR Advisor to join their tight knit team. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to work in a collaborative yet fast paced business.
As the retail HR Advisor you will be:
* Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
* Reviewing and updating job descriptions
* Advising managers on recruitment and selection strategies
* Training hiring managers on candidate interview evaluation techniques
* Assisting with and developing recruitment campaigns
* Coordinating the appointment process for successful applicants
* Monitoring key recruitment metrics, such as turnover and retention rates
* Negotiating terms and conditions of employment with staff
* Providing advice and playing a major role in work reviews and change processes
* Using HR information systems to access, input and compile data
* Identifying development needs
* Suggesting new HR technology solutions to improve day-to-day operations (e.g. ATS and HRIS software)
* Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
* Researching and recommending performance evaluation methods (e.g. employee appraisal systems)
* Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
* Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
* Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation's objectives
* Assisting in organising employer branding initiatives
* Acting as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members
The ideal candidate will have had experience working in a retail advisory capacity and will be comfortable managing ER processes.
This is a permanent position based in Orpington, however, the business is extremely flexible and is happy with the role to operate remotely moving forwards.
This is paying up to £42,000.
Please do apply if you could be interested.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.