Our client a leading law firm based in the heart of the Dubai's financial district is currently seeking an Arabic speaking HR Advisor / HR Generalist to report into the HR Manager of this prestigious organisation.
This role requires a service-oriented professional who understands and will promote the HR Operations objectives and services, and will form fundamental part of the image and initial employee engagement. The role is employee relationship focused with responsibility for managing the onboarding, guidance and services provided to employees during the life cycle of the employee, including but not limited to onboarding compliance, payroll and exit activities.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, creative problem solver and team player who is collaborative yet comfortable making decisions. Impeccable oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability in service delivery, technology, streamlined processes and efficiency are essential. The ideal candidate also thrives on meeting challenges in a demanding environment.
- At least 3 years' of similar experience in an HR Department in a law firm,professional services firm, leading financial services organisation othersignificant legal service provider.
- Demonstrated experience in devising creative solutions to handle or manage complex on boarding processes and HR administrative issues
- Excellent IT skills, including working with document management systems,document production and drafting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Excellent skills in organisation, research, analysis, problem solving and time management
- Advanced skills in drafting communications, reports and correspondence.
- High level observance of confidentiality, judgment, tact and discretion
- Fluent Arabic and English
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.