Our client, a global and innovative player in the field of technology is looking to strengthen their newly restructures HR department in Ghent with an HR Advisor/Employee Relations Specialist for the local Belgian and the French offices. This is a key element of our client's international HR team to ensure global practices are translated and adapted to local office to help bring consistency, fairness and compliance in the approach to employees' relations.
- Advise local managers and HRBP's on performance evaluations, on/offboarding, work council and local labour laws, and reorganization
- Advise managers on talent management, performance improvement, and/or terminations
- Provide legal advice on general and local practices
- Asses and advise MT on local dynamics and cultural diversity
- Build trusted relationships with the local site management, works councils and Trade Unions
- Good knowledge of Belgian or French labour laws
- At least 4 years' experience in a similar role or in a Generalist position with exposure to labour relations
- Excellent coaching and advising skills to managers at all levels
- Stress resistant and able to work under pressure
- Independent and innovative thinker eager to share best practices with your international colleagues across different countries
- Available to travel to France up to 25% of your time
- Fluent in French and English - Dutch preferred
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.