We have a fantastic opportunity for a proven HR Advisor to work for a highly regarded interiors company based just outside West London.
The organisation is going through exceptional growth and has exciting plans to develop key business areas further on a global scale. As the Group HR Advisor, you will support the Group HR strategy and operational plan by delivering consistent, accurate, timely and commercially focused advice to line managers and team members. You will act as the central point of advice for all people related issues including employee engagement, reward, performance, and employee relations.
Key areas of responsibility include;
- Advise, guide and coach managers on all aspects of the employee life cycle, including disciplinary, grievance, absence management, flexible working, and redundancy; escalating to more senior members of HR as required
- Act as the first point of contact for line managers on HR and guide through and upskill them on the correct procedures, ensuring understanding and best practice is followed throughout
- Reviewing and updating job descriptions and coordinate the appointment process for successful applicants
- Monitoring key recruitment metrics, such as turnover and retention rates and share action plans for improvement.
- Negotiating terms and conditions of employment with staff
- Providing advice and playing an active role supporting line manager in annual and mid-year reviews, development and change processes
- Using HR information systems to access, input and compile data to improve people plans.
- Reviewing and updating job descriptions
- Where required, support managers in ER related meetings.
- Own and prepare accurate letters and documentation relating to ER cases
- Ensure up to date HR and legislative knowledge to apply in the role and share changes/information with the wider HR Team and business as required
- Prepare HR metrics and data insight to share with the wider HR Team to support decision making and enable positive change and action within the business.
You will be able to demonstrate experience across:
- Advising managers on complex HR operational activity, including dismissals and redundancies
- Coaching line managers to upskill in people management
- Detailed knowledge of employment legislation and its practical application within the workplace
- Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business
- Ability to design clear and fair company policies
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.