I am partnering with a Not for Profit who are looking to hire a HR Advisor to suppor the team.
This great opportunity will give you exposure to the broader HR function, as you provide essential support, acting as a first point of contact for all HR queries. From preparing job descriptions and onboarding to employee relations, you will collaborate with Line Managers, HRBPs to streamline processes and ensure information and data is handled and communicated effectively. You will also assist in coordinating training programs and work with HR system users to demonstrate functionalities in order to facilitate employee development. This is a hands-on position which will push you to work meticulously and collaboratively whilst building on your own personal and professional competencies.
- First point of contact for handling and resolving HR queries
- Support senior staff with employee relations queries including note taking and preparing letters
- Recruitment coordination including supporting with job descriptions and interview arrangements
- Updating and maintaining HR records
- HR System support including training others and updating records
- Onboarding, offboarding and training administration
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in a HR
- Proven professional and organisational skills
- Detail-focus with excellent analytical competencies
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.