City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
One of the most desirable professional services organisations is looking for an HR Advisor to join their team based in the City. Reporting into the Senior HR Manager, this is a true generalist role with a real business partnering approach.
More specifically, as an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- HR strategy and projects - understanding the firms overall objectives and work towards these
- Talent management and progression planning
- Performance management and appraisals - upskilling managers and developing their people management skills
- Employee relations - lead and manage low level cases, supporting the business partners with complex cases
- Recruitment - ad hoc support to the specialist teams and line managers
- Payroll - coordinate the process as applicable
- Compensation - support with annual salary review
- Training and development / inductions - be the main point of contact for trainees and work in line with the L&D team to ensure relevant training is available and delivered
- HR analysis
This is a fantastic and rare role allowing you to make an impact across the business in a variety of vital areas of HR. It is incredibly business facing from day one and you will be given the genuine opportunity to make a difference and implement change. You will be trusted as your line managers HR Advisor and be treated as an asset to the business.
If you are keen to join a fast paced, collaborative and successful business as an HR Advisor, then please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.