A global professional services organisation is looking for an HR Advisor to join their tight-knit, collaborative team in Sydney.
Your role will cover the whole employee lifecycle and be an integral resource in the corporate team and work on critical HR projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Key point of contact and providing advise to stakeholders as required
- ER matters
- End to end recruitment
- Onboarding & offboarding
- Be involved in the compensation & benefits review
- Working with the wider organisation on global mobility as and when required
- Assisting with HR projects
- Adhoc work and administration as required
Your skills & experience
- University degree
- At least 2 years' experience in an HR generalist role
- Professional services background is desirable
- Ambitious & dedicated HR professional
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, or any of our other HR roles we are currently working on, please contact me on email@example.com or call 0292369090
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.