Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
I have partnered with a professional service firm in their search for an HR Advisor. This is a permanent role, paying up to £35,000. This organisation specialises in Architecture. Working in a collaborative and close-knit team, your role will very much have a generalist remit - allowing you to get involved in ER, recruitment, training, and engagement. With ER, you will mainly be managing sickness, probation and performance reviews - and be responsible for managing these cases appropriately. This will allow you to develop your ER experience and build on managing your own caseload.
- Provide effective HR advice and support to a practice of approximately 280 employees
- Manage an end to end recruitment schedule, review CVs, obtain input from Management team, produce offers of employment and participate in interviews where relevant
- Maintain HR policies and procedures in line with changing employment legislation
- Advise line managers on how to manage any performance issues of employees
- Co-ordinate the appraisal process and ensure they are carried out in a timely manner
- Assist with salary benchmarking and the annual salary review and promotion process
- Provide regular reports from the Cascade system on headcount figures and key statistics
The role comes with great benefits and lots of flexibility. The salary is £30,000 - £35,000 depending on level of experience that you bring to the team, in addition you will be entitled to private healthcare/dental insurance and performance related bonus.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in exploring, please do not hesitate to get in contact for an initial chat. I am working with this client on an exclusive basis & will arrange immediate introductions for suitable candidates. email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.