Frazer Jones is partnering with an outstanding Insurance firm to find an HR Advisor (14-month FTC) for their central London-office. With a truly global reach and a long-standing market presence, the firm continues to put clients at the heart of what they do, striving to meet individual needs and address clients' concerns.
In this exciting role, your responsibilities will be truly generalist, as you collaborate with the Head of HR, being involved in Employee Relations, Payroll, L&D and HR projects. You will play an essential role in the full employee lifecycle, from assisting with the full recruitment and onboarding process, to being responsible for work experience programmes as well as conducting Exit Interviews for employees. In this role, you will strategise and develop innovative solutions as you write and review relevant policies and procedures as well as advising Line Managers on a variety of matters.
- Payroll administration including salary benchmarking and Pension contributions
- Manage work experience student programmes and inductions
- Assist with recruitment process and onboarding
- Update HRIS and intranet
- Review and update related policies
- Handle ER matters, advising Line Managers
- Collaborate the Head of HR on related-projects
- CIPD qualified or working towards the qualification
- Payroll administration experience
- Knowledge of UK Employment Legislation and best practice
- Experience in professional or financial services (preferred)
- Meticulous and professional with a positive outlook
- Organised and adaptable
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.