- Provide front-line support to employees and managers at the Barcelona office covering all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
- Recruitment planning with the Recruitment team and hiring managers and on-boarding of new starters (permanent, temporary and internship positions). Assist with applications of Spanish working permit (NIE) as and when required. Arrange the buddy program for all new starters.
- Timely tracking and management of probationary periods, onboarding and absence management such as maternity/paternity leaves, sick leaves, voluntary leaves and off-boarding in accordance with Spanish statutory requirements.
- Process all the Flexible Working requests from employees in accordance with the prevailing guidelines (Hot Desking and Desplazamiento).
- Process overtime and payroll transactions on a monthly basis together with the EMEA Payroll team and the Compensation team at Dow Jones.
- Provide support on performance management and employee relations issues to ensure compliance of the current Company and People policies.
- Coordinate employee transfers in association with the Global Mobility team, from visa applications and the right to work procedures to monitor the immigration status of employees with restricted eligibility to work.
- Support/assist projects to comply with local legal requirements (e.g. Gender Equality, Disability Quota).
- Spanish and English spoken and written is mandatory;
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- Basic knowledge of Spanish Labor laws;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced international environment with excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Google Drive, MS Word and Excel;
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, team player;
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or relevant field;
What we offer:
- A full-time and permanent position (40h per week) from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive benefit package: Restaurant tickets, Private medical insurance, Pension plan, Fitness reimbursement.
- Work in a global and fast paced Company with a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere.
- Career development.
The SR Group Italy SRL. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.